1 Jan 2015

Happy New Year!



Chapter 1 of 2015 begins!
Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who has been following my blog via email subscriptions or simply logging onto my page.

Since it is a new year I decided to change the look of my page. I have changed the settings to allow people to comment without having to link any of their social media accounts or register themselves. I hope this makes it easier for you guys!

In terms of posts, I will try my best to post twice a week to ensure that you are up to date with what is available in both drugstores and high end stores. I will also be posting reviews about brands that are available worldwide instead of only in South Africa. However, I will still provide sites that you will be able to go to in order to purchase these products if you live in South Africa.

If you have purchased any of the products I have mentioned in my blog please tag me so that I can see how you use it, or if you like it etc. with the tag, #theglamunicorn .

Thanks again for visiting my blog and I hope that you subscribe/follow my blog in the future.
I hope everyone has an amazing 2015!

Photocred: @Adif : http://weheartit.com/entry/154601584/search?context_type=search&context_user=Adif&page=2&query=2015


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to future posts!
    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete