I bought this product about 2 months ago because I had been experiencing really dry skin. I am quite a fan of The Body Shop and so I decided to purchase a product from them and after reading a few posts about this product from fellow bloggers I had to give it a try.
Vitamin E helps to moisturise, hydrate, and nourish your skin leaving it soft, smooth, and healthy.
The best way to hydrate your face is to use this mask once a week. Simply apply a small amount (a little goes a long way!) to your face and rub it in using a circular motion. Leave it in for about 10 minutes and then you can decide whether you want to wipe the left over residue away with a face towel/tissue or leave it in over night.
Please be aware that this isn't like your regular face mask. It has a creamy cooling gel kind of texture which gets absorbed into your skin rather than dry on it.
You will notice a difference when you wipe off the excess product or when you wake up the next morning. Your face will feel soft and silky smooth!
Overall, the Pros of the Vitamin E Sink in Moisture Mask is:
- Excellent if you have dry skin.
- A little goes a long way, very very very little.
- Easily applied, doesn't leave your face feeling greasy.
The cons of this mask is:
- The smell of this product might not be appealing to some.
- It is not suitable for those who have oily skin.
- Some people experience an irritation whilst using this product.
- It is not the cheapest face mask around but can be purchased for a reasonable price whilst on sale.
I personally enjoy using this product and if you wish to give it a try you can purchase it from your nearest Body Shop store or from The Body Shop range in Clicks for R155.00.