- Why is an eye primer important?
An eye primer is important because it is the best way to prevent make-up from melting, smudging or creasing. It helps to ensure that your eyeshadow stays on for a longer period of time and helps maintain the vibrant colour of your eyeshadow. It creates a smooth canvas as well as covering up any discoloration on your eyelids.
First to take the stand, Essence Cosmetics:
- Essence 'I love Stage Eyeshadow base' for only R45.
- This product comes in a sleek 4ml tube with a wand applicator for those who do not like using their fingers when applying make-up.
- It is very versatile as it can be used as a base for your eyeshadow or your concealer.
On the opposite end of the ring, Avon:
- Avon Eye Primer for R89.95. Please note that the price varies on a monthly bases depending on their specials.
- It comes in a cute 3.5g glass jar in either light beige or warm beige.
- This product is also versatile as it can be used as an eye primer or to even out your skin tone.