2 Apr 2015

Essence 'The Gel Nailpolish' Review

I must first start off by saying that I am a lover of nail polish! Before I started experimenting with different makeup brands, my life revolved around nail polish.  I used to attempt various nail designs every week. I then found out that Essence cosmetics had a gel nail polish range and I had to give it a try.

I am sure that everyone is familiar with the Essence cosmetics brand. It is definitely my go to brand for affordable nail polish. Their gel nail polish seemed to be the same as their, 'on the go' nail polish range when I first applied it but after the second coat I was pleased to see the gel-like shine that the nail polish gave. This particular range does not require a UV lamp as it is not as strong as professional gel top coat nail polish is.

"1. Simply apply the gel nail polish base coat and let it dry completely.
2. Apply the gel nail polish in the colour of your choice and let this dry as well.
3. For a perfect finish, all you need now is a coat of the gel nail polish top coat – and you’re done!
4.The nail style is easy to remove using conventional nail polish remover."

There are 46 different colours for you to choose from. If you cannot afford getting professional gel nails done then this is perfect for an affordable option. It is not as long lasting or as shiny as professional gel nails, but it's worth the price that you pay. It retails at R24.95.


The only downfall to this product is that it chips easily therefore a good quality top coat is required. It's been two days and it is still chip free but this could vary depending on your occupation.

Enjoy!
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment