25 Apr 2015

REVIEW: CLICKS SKIN ESSENTIAL NOSE PORE STRIP

Over the past weekend, I was browsing through the aisles at Clicks when I came across their skin essentials perfecting nose pore strips. I noticed a few days back that I had a lot of white heads on my nose which is really disgusting. Anyways, I purchased the pore strips and decided to give it a try.



The instructions are pretty simple and are printed on the reverse side of the box. Basically all you need to do is,
  • Remove any make-up or cream that may be present on your nose
  • Wet your nose (wet it so that water drips down your face otherwise the strip will not stick)
  • With DRY hands, remove the plastic film off the strip and place the pore strip on your nose, with the black side on your skin (press down on the strip to remove any air bubbles)



  • Wait for 10-15 minutes
  • Remove the strip from the outside moving inwards. I must inform you that that there will be a bit of a sting whilst removing it.
  • Rinse off any excess residue on your nose
According to the information on the box, the strips are supposed to intensively clean your skin, absorb excess sebum and remove blackheads. After I used the strip I realised how important nose strips are. My nose felt smooth and looked shiny. These strips definitely do their job as stated on the package.

I know this picture is disgusting but I wanted to show you how much it removes in just 15 minutes. 

The box contains 6 individually sealed strips and at only about R35 a box, these strips are definitely a staple in my list of beauty products on a budget.
Xx 

2 comments:

  1. Wow impressive! Now I want them too!

    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised that they worked. I definitely recommend you give them a try for your blog as well :)

      Delete