4 Apr 2015

Sorbet 'Nourish Nail Polish Remover' Review

I recently did a post about nail polish where a mentioned how much I love painting my nails. I thought it was only fitting to have a post about my new favorite nail polish remover. I am sure everyone agrees with me when I say that, nothing is more frustrating then having to remove your nail polish and have the colour smear all over your fingers or stain your nails.



I was recently informed by a good friend of mine about the nail polish remover range by Sorbet.  I decided to give it a try because I really hated the brands that I was using at the time. What I loved about this product when I first saw it was its SALON PUMP.



 It has a pump on the top and all you have to do is place your cotton pad above the pipe and press downwards, like they do in a beauty salon when you go to get your nails done. This really excited me because I love the feeling of getting my nails done and it felt like I had my own professional nails salon at home. This salon-pump will ensure that your nail polish remover doesn't spill when you are trying to use it.

Enough about that, now about this product. There are 3 different removers for you to choose from.

  1. Nourish Nail Polish Remove (Green bottle):
  • This is acetone-free nail polish remover.
  • It can be used to remove standard polish from artificial nails, overlays and gel nails (It will not remove gel nail polish). 
  • It is enriched with Wheatgerm oil, known to be rich in vitamin e to help improve dry and brittle nails.

2. Hydrate Nail Polish Remover (Orange bottle):
  • This is acetone-free nail polish remover.
  • It can be used to remove standard polish from artificial nails, overlays and gel nails (It will not remove gel nail polish). 
  • It is enriched with evening primrose oil, known to be rich in essential fatty acids that help maintain healthy looking skin and nails.

3. Harden Nail Polish Remover (Pink bottle):
  • This contains acetone.
  • This can be used to remove artificial nails, overlays and gel nail polish.
  • It is enriched with vitamin e and B5 to help strengthen and harden nails.
This amazing product retails at R40 per 250ml bottle and is definitely worth every cent. Visit your nearest Clicks store or Sorbet store to purchase this product.
xx

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! Must admit I now want my nail polish remover to have a salon pump too!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must be honest, I originally bought it because of the salon pump!

      Delete