15 May 2015

Friday favourite: Essence I ♥ Trends 'The Nude Collection'

I am generally a black nail polish sort of person but now and again I do love my nude nail polish colours. Essence recently released their 'I ♥ Trends Collection' which consists of The Nude Collection, as well as The Pastel Collection.
  • The Pastel Collection:

According to their online site they have four different pastel shades however, I have not come across their pastel range as yet.
  • The Nude Collection:
There are five different shades in this collection. These shades look perfect for all skin tones. The finish to these shades vary from shade to shade. Some have a glossy finish whilst others have a shimmery finish to them. 

I recently received the shade called, " 03 I'm lost in you" from my friend and I was so excited to give it a try as I love nude nail polish.



This shade has a glossy finish to it. It has a slight peach undertone to it. I have a medium skin tone and I was quite impressed that it suited me because I find it a bit difficult to find nude shades that compliment me. In terms of the quality of this product I was quite impressed. Essence is a drug store brand but I have found that their nail polishes last longer than they used too. Top off your favourite colour with a good quality top coat and you're good to go.

The Essence I ♥ Trends Collection retails at R32.95, at your nearest Dischem and Clicks store. These are definitely shades worth purchasing because it is so affordable and is suitable for most skin tones. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

P.s. Essence also has make-up in their, 'The Nude Collection' which have received very good reviews by well known beauty bloggers. Be sure to give those a try. I will be posting a review on one of them shortly.
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love these trend selections Essence have. The nudes are just gorgeous! Must agree the gel range really does last longer than their nail polishes usually lasted! Great post friend!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG + Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) Essence cosmetics are just getting better and better.

      Delete