5 Jun 2015

Friday Favourite: Sorbet 'Firming Hand & Nail Cream'

Winter is finally approaching which means dry, flaky skin as well. I have been using the Sorbet 'Firming Hand & nail Cream' religiously the past few days. It has really nourished and softened my skin.


I have tried quite a few hand creams over the years and I find this formula to be really effective. It is one of those products that you see instant results. There are about three different options for you to pick. I tried their "Firming Hand & Nail Cream. Age-Control," which contains pomegranate; rooibos; cranberry oil; and Q10.


These ingredients are meant to:
  • Promote youthful hands
  • Nourish your skin
  • Moisturise and soften your skin
This cute pink 75ml tube is the perfect size to keep in your bag so that you can use it anywhere and anytime. It has quite a soothing scent to it and application is really easy because the formula absorbs into your skin really quickly.

If you want to try this product then pop into your nearest Sorbet or Clicks store. This beauty retails at R30 which is pretty reasonable, especially if you are on a budget.

So be prepared this winter with Sorbet's 'Firming Hand & Nail Cream' to give your hands the love it deserves!
xx


2 comments:

  1. I am obsessive when it comes to applying hand cream in winter but there are few that are actually nice out there. This one sounds lovely and is so incredibly affordable too!

    XoXo One Stiletto At A Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. I love that the scent is not too over powering. You should try a tester before purchasing it to see if you like the scent but I highly recommend purchasing it. Xx

      Delete