31 Jul 2015

Friday Favorite: Avon Pore Penetrating Mask

A very good friend of mine recommended that I try the 'Clear Skin Pore Penetrating Mask' by Avon.
This is a black mineral mask which is supposed to help reduce the visibility of pores. This product says it "pulls like a magnet to draw out pore-clogging dirt & oil" who doesn't want that right?

According to the information of the reverse side of the package, it is recommended that you use the mask 2-3 times a week. It contains Salicylic Acid and Bentonite clay which are good for absorbing excess oils and dirt off your face. It also contains ingredients from green tea which help reduce the visibility of blackheads.

I applied it to my face and left it for about 10-15 minutes. What I love about this product is that you don't have to be constantly checking the time.


 The mask changes from a charcoal colour to a light grey shade once it is dried and ready to be washed off. You can feel your face tightening while it is drying, and you see the dirt and sebrum pushed to the surface when the mask turns light grey.


 The charcoal colour comes from the iron oxides contained in the mask. The mask is a bit drying when you wash it off so it is not the best for those who have dry skin.

I saw a very big difference after the first use of this mask especially around my nose area which is my problem area. I was really surprised that this product helped unclog my pores because I was a bit sceptic of the Avon skincare range. Nevertheless, I am really happy I tried this product. The second time that I use it, it helped clear the pores on my cheeks.

This product is definitely worth a try, especially if you want something to help clean out your skin and that is affordable. I don't think Avon products get the recognition that they deserve and I must say that I am really impressed with this mask. If you would like to purchase your own mask then order one from an Avon rep. If you would like to find out more information about it and know what the price is for that month, then you can view their page, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment