14 Aug 2015

Friday favorite: The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner

Today's Friday Favorite is my all time favorite toner, The Body Shop's 'Aloe Calming Toner.'


My dermatologist stopped my treatment around August last year and so I needed a toner that was not harsh on my skin. I wasn't sure what type to purchase so when I consulted with the assistant at the Body Shop in La Lucia mall, she suggested that I try the 'Aloe Calming Toner' because it is ideal for sensitive skin. 
The 'Aloe Calming Toner' contains comforting, conditioning toning liquid which has been proven to purify without causing any irritation. What I like about this toner is that it does not have a strong alcoholic scent to it, which puts me off most toners. I don't want to feel like I am rubbing a harsh chemical on my skin. 

The main ingredients in this toner are, 
-Aloe vera: Glowing skin
-Glycerin: Improves softness 

It has been about a year now that I am using the 'Aloe Calming Toner' and I must admit that I haven't had any problems with it. If you are looking for a toner that is alcohol-free then this is worth a try. It is available for purchase at The Body Shop/Clicks for R99.00.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and I would love to hear from you guys, what is your favourite toner!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment