10 Aug 2015

Manicure Monday: Essence nail polish in English Rose

Today's Mani Monday features my favourite drugstore brand, Essence Cosmetics.


The shade that I am using today is called, English rose. It is shade 111 in the 'colour and go' range. According to their site the colour and go range has the beloved gel-shine finish with a highly intensive shine and an extremely short drying time for perfectly polished nails in a flash!

The nail polish comes with a flat brush which makes for easy application. I use the three step method to paint my nails to ensure a neat finish every time. I followed Luzanne's (PinkPeonies) tip on how to achieve the perfect manicure every time. If you would like to view her video you can access it, here.  

The texture of this nail polish was very creamy. The name describes the colour perfectly. It is a mauvey pink with some brown to it. I applied two coats but I think one would have actually been fine. It is really glossy as mentioned in their site, which gives it a more professional finish. Now who wouldn't want that?

If you would like to purchase this nail polish, then pop into your nearest Clicks/Red Square/Dischem/Truworths/Hub store. It retails for R24.95.

P.s Happy Women's Day to you all, and I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend!
xx


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really the perfect colour for any season.
      Thanks for stopping by Candice!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is indeed, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete