17 Aug 2015

Manicure Monday: Woolworths nail polish in Deep Space

Todays Mani Monday features Woolies nail polish. I decided to try a different brand either than my usual favourites (Essie and Essence). I decided to try Woolies because their Beauty range also has a 'beauty without cruelty' principle/



I must say that I was quite impressed with this nail polish. Here are my thoughts...

Initially I thought this was black but once applied it is a sort of deep blue-black shade depending on the amount of light shinning on your nails. Most of the time it is black but on a bright summers day it gives off this beautiful deep blue colour hence the name deep space. It really only needs one coat, which is what I did in the picture that I uploaded. 



I haven't had any problems with regards to it chipping which is always a bonus. 
If you would like to purchase this nail polish, it retails for R29.95 and can be purchased at any Woolworths store nationwide or online, here


4 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous and so reasonably priced. I'm impressed. Also you are really good at painting your own nails, looks like a pro job!

    XoXo One Stiletto At A Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It actually lasted a week with only a small chip on my index finger which is quite impressive.
      Thank yu for stopping by! I guess you have better luck at commenting than I do,
      xx

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this brand but from the looks of your photograph it looks like it is a high quality product.
    With Love, Banke | A Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty good considering the price. I actually got a really good glossy finish because of my top coat, I used the Sally Hansen Big Top Coat. Hope that helps! xx

      Delete