24 Oct 2015

THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD



A while back I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by my fellow blogging friend from, Inspire You Blog.

I was really surprised and ecstatic when I received the notification that she nominated me. The main reason for the surprise was because I am still a newbie in the blogging industry and didn't think other bloggers were actually recognising me. I honestly thought that the only people reading my blog my blog was my friends and family.
Before I go any further I just want to thank Tharreshnee from Inspire You Blog for the nomination. Inspire You lives by the motto, "Be Bold, Be Different, Become Legendary." On her blog she shares hair and beauty; health and fitness; and lifestyle tips. My favorite has to be her travel and adventure posts!

Now onto the award...
Basically the Versatile Blogger Award is a tag in the blogging community. It isn't just an ordinary tag. It is aimed to acknowledge fellow bloggers who have shared posts that you find special and important in your life. You tag the Blogger in order to make your readers aware of their blog as well as blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. It is a fun and easy way to help fellow bloggers get to know other bloggers in the blogging community. 

The rules are simple
- Give thanks to the person who nominated you - Thank you Tharreshnee!
- Write 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers.

My 7 Facts:
1. My favorite colour is black.
2. I love coffee (The way Lorelai Gilmore loves coffee)

                                               

3. I am studying Law. 
4. I am a vegetarian.
5. I think pugs are the cutest dogs ever!
6. I have a strange obsession with unicorns (hence my blog name)
7. I used to hate wearing makeup. 

My nominees:
Janneke - Daisyperson Blog
May - The Mayden
Bash - Hey Bash
Melissa - Bella Mi
Mariska - The Secret Board

Thanks again Tharreshnee for the nomination! 
xx


2 comments:

  1. Wow congrats! You clearly deserve it! What is the nomination ultimately for? Whatever it is I hope you win! :D

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! It is basically ana ward given to commemorate other bloggers blogs. Thank you, xx

      Delete