19 Dec 2015

MY BENEFIT LAUNCH EXPERIANCE



On the 29th of October 2015, I attended the launch for Benefit Cosmetics at the Pavillion Edgars branch in Durban. I thought it would be nice to share my experience at my first launch event...
I attended it with my dear friends Kimaya and Prelene and I couldn't have asked for better company. I was extremely excited when I was informed about the launch because I have been eagerly awaiting Benefit Cosmetics to launch in Durban. Benefit Cosmetics as mentioned in my previous post (here) is an international high end brand that used to be available in South Africa and then discontinued, until this year when it was relaunched. 

Upon arrival we were welcomed with campagne glasses topped with pink happiness. I was then greeted my a beautiful Benebabe by the name, Nomcebo Precious, who informed me about the different Benefit Cosmetics products and how to use it. 



She then did a mini makeup look for me. This made me fall inlove with their products even more. I had my eyebrows reshaped using the Benefit Brow Zing (R395.00). This product is magical I swear! My brows looked fuller yet still natural. It was then neatened up with the Bo-ing concealer to make it look more precise and add a slight highlight to it. I then had my cheekbones more defined by the Hoola Bronzer (R345.00) along with some highlight on my cheekbones and cupids bow with the High Beam Highlight (R325.00). These products made my face look more defined whilst still looking natural, which I love! 

Obviously the next thing was loads of selfie's because our brows looked on point! 



I ended up purchasing their, They're Real Mascara Mini (R145.00), and I have their, They're Real! Push-up Liner (R295.00) which I am loving. 




Thanks Precious; Kaylie and Vanessa for all their advice and assistance and to my dear friends Kimaya and Prelene for their company, it truely was an amazing day! Benefit Cosmetics can be purchased at the assigned Benefit Cosmetics counters at Edgars as well as online, here

33 comments:

  1. Wow your eyebrows do look amazing! I've heard amazing things about their brow bar!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyebrows look lovely. I could never get on with the push up liner.... it was just too flakey for me! xxx

    Ashleigh | www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rather disappointing that it cannot twist down because a lot of the product gets waster when you twist it up too much. I do love how pigmented it is when it does eventually coorperate.

      Delete
  3. Great post!! ♥

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I would love to, xx

      Delete
  5. Oh gosh yes! Benefit just gave you the prettiest brows ever! Oh, only Benefit can do that, no?

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Bash. I just wish that they could be a bit more affordable, xx

      Delete
  6. Wow your eyebrows look great, wish I could do mine like that!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could do it like this as well! I swear I didn't want to remove my makeup that evening. Thanks for popping by, xx

      Delete
  7. Beautiful look and Looks like you have so much fun. Happy New Year. :)

    www.selestyme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I really did! Happy New Year to you too. I hope this year is filled with happiness, xx

      Delete
  8. Great post. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you! Their products are magical!

      Delete
  10. You're so lucky, looks you had an amazing time! Also brows definitely on fleek!

    catrionaar.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like it was loads of fun! Glad you had a good time!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like such an amazing event! You're so right, your brows look amazing! Benefit really do have the best mascaras I've ever tried. If you haven't tried it already you should give their Roller Lash Mascara a go! It's similar to their 'They're Real' mascara but gives your lashes more of a curl, I'm obsessed with it! x

    whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have never tried their Roller Lash Mascara. It sounds like a mascara I would enjoy using so I will definitely try it out once I finish my They're Real' mascara. Thanks for the tip! xx

      Delete
  13. Ah it's amazing they've come back! I'm such a big Benefit fan xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their products but they are pricey. I a lot of browsing on their range on their website and you save a lot if you purchase their gift boxes instead of the products individually.

      Delete