28 Jan 2016

REVIEW: SAMPAR PARIS VELVET CLEANSING MILK


I am always dreaming of the day I get to relax with some coffee a freshly baked croissant at a corner cafe in Paris. Although the ever falling Rand has not made that dream a reality, Sampar is doing a pretty good job of making sure I don't give up on that dream. 

Sampar is a cutting edge cosmetic range founded by Patrick Sounigo, a Cosmetologist from Paris. His aim with the Sampar brand is to, 
"reset the skin's intelligent response system and to support its natural healing actions. "

Sampar products contain Urban Advance Complex which consists of three very important ingredients, 
Shea Butter Serum:
A powerful detoxing agent and free radical fighter

Mint Endorphin:
Neutralizes the irritations caused by the environment 

Probiotic Sugar:
Source of vital energy for cells

The Velvet Cleansing Milk caught my eye instantly. It sounded so soothing and luxurious. The bottle is a simple and chic pastel pink bottle with a black outline of the skyline of France at the bottom. The bottle has a pump nozzle which ensures that you do not waste your product. I generally only use one pump unless I slept with a night mask or used a lot of makeup the night before. 

Sampar claims that the Velvet Cleansing Milk, 
"Gently lifts away traces of pollution and make-up even waterproof from the skin and eye area."

 I used this product for about 2-3 months and it was the perfect morning cleanser. Generally, you do not need a very strong and abrasive cleanser in the morning provided that you removed all your makeup and did a proper cleanser the night before. The velvet cleansing milk was gentle on my skin and removed any remaining dirt that may have settled on my skin during the night. 

What I love the most about this product is the scent. It has a calming rose-like scent which is due to the rose water in the product. This makes me think about all the beautiful flowers that will be sold on the roadside in Paris in my Paris dream. After application, my skin feels soft and gentle and does not feel completely dried out or in need of a Toner/Moisturiser like other cleansers do. 

he Velvet Cleansing Milk retails for R285.00 for the 200ml. Sampar products can be purchased online on the Red Square website, here, or the Woolworths website, here.  If you are not a lover of online shopping then you can purchase it at a Sampar counter at your nearest Red Square or Woolworths store. 

With its soft touch and soothing scent, this cleanser is perfect for those with sensitive skin because it is not heavy on the skin and an added bonus, it's paraben free! 





4 comments:

  1. This looks like an amazing beauty product!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and super gentle at the same time!

      Delete
  2. Sounds fab, quite a bit out of my budget though! Hope you make it to Paris some day!

    catrionaar.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! I will try and find a more affordable cleanser and do a review on it, xx

      Delete