23 Jan 2016

TWENTY SIXTEEN



A new year brings new goals and dreams for the year ahead. We say goodbye to all the unpleasant memories and open a new diary with hopes that it will bring more joy and happiness. I know I am extremely late with this post but I didn't want to jump into a new review/post without a proper introduction into the new year...

Firstly, I would like to apologise for delaying this post and thus delaying my reviews. Telkom decided to cut off my internet access  and they ended up taking a month to repair the problem.


I also started a new adventure to treat my acne in hopes of having clear skin for the rest of the year or for the rest of my life, hopefully... My dermatologist suggested I start Oratane which is a slightly milder version of Roaccutane. The treatment has a lot of side effects including extremely dry and sensitive skin/lips. I had to stay away from makeup for the first month which meant that I couldn't review any products. I am currently on my second month of treatment and my skin is a little less sensitive so I guess it's back to reviewing! 

I would like to thank everyone for their supported on my blog the past year. I was able to meet some amazing people in the blogging community which was really fun. I am glad that I managed to make new friends throughout the world. It's always great discovering new blogs and seeing the different products available throughout the world. 

Here's to a happier twenty sixteen!

11 comments:

  1. I'm completely sympathetic about the skin troubles, I feel like I'm always battling with my skin as well and it can be so difficult sometimes! Here's to a great 2016 though, hope yours has gotten off to a good start so far :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried the pill and that was only a temperate cure. Here's hoping that this treatment works. I wish you everything of the best for your 2016 too, xx

      Delete
  2. I know acne battle too well. Great photo xoxo

    gingerebelq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can really bring you down hey. I hope this will help cure mine. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Cheers to a great 2016 to you! I've also decided to take a more proactive approach to blogging. Hope we can meet our goals this year!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete