1 May 2016

REVIEW: BEAUTY FIX RADIANT MAKE-UP FINISH SPRAY


It seems like wherever I go roses tend to follow. With Winter approaching, the smell of fresh flowers will fade. Luckily BeautyFix has the perfect product to keep the scent of fresh roses lingering in the air.

A few weeks back I was lucky enough to win the BeautyFix mist. I was overjoyed by this news because I just finished my current setting spray and was on the lookout for a new brand. I came across a number of bloggers who reviewed this product and loved it.

The fell in love with it the first time I used it. It was a burst of fresh rose water in your face. I helped relax my mind while keeping my makeup in place. This is a very versatile product because it can be used in three different ways,
1. Primer spray: you can spray it on your face after you moisturise
2. Setting spray: you can spray it on your face after you have applied all your makeup to set it in place
3. Face hydration: if you have dry skin then this is perfect to keep it hydrated by simply spritzing your face throughout the day

The pump is pretty strong so I suggest that you hold it at a fair distance (roughly 20cm) away from your face before you spray. However, once you do press down on the nozzle, a fresh rose mist will cover your face and keep it protected throughout the day like a warm blanket in the winter nights.

This product works well because of the ingredients used to make it. Beauty Fix Radiant Spray is free from alcohol. It contains rose water; aloe vera extract and cucumber extract. These ingredients help strengthen and revive your skin. There are no harsh chemicals; parabens or synthetic colours.

This beauty can be used by all skin types and is safe to use if you are pregnant. The cherry on the cake has to be the fact that they are animal cruelty-free!

If you love the scent of roses and are looking for a good quality makeup spray then have a look at the Beauty Fix Radiant Make-Up Finishing spray. Visit this site, here, to find out the nearest stockist to you. Beauty Fix products are also sold at various salons.


14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely review!

    Lots of Beauty Love,
    The Beauty Fix Team
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so nice!! i like to wear designer sarees for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is sooooo nice! I love how simple it is!

    www.petiteandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is sooooo nice! I love how simple it is!

    www.petiteandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos, thanks for sharing! xx

    New blog post: Stay Lean Tea: 14 day detox @OHIAMIHT BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wondering about setting sprays for the longest time, never tried one before. This sounds like a great multipurpose product and good on you for winning it.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shireen. Setting sprays really help to re-hydrate your skin or keep your makeup in place. I hope you give this a try some time, x

      Delete
  7. I absolutely adore finishing sprays as my skin gets quite dry and dehydrated if I don't take good care of it. If I can get my hands on a bottle, I can't wait to give this one a try as it sounds lovely!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you manage to try this one Alice, it really works well and smells amazing! x

      Delete
  8. Nice one and great product review
    tops for girls

    ReplyDelete