24 Sep 2016

3INA MAKEUP BRAND LAUNCHES IN SOUTH AFRICA


3INA has taken finally launched in South Africa! Think bold bright colours and lots of glitter and sparkle. 3INA likes to stand out from the rest and  hopes to inspire and empower women around the world. They have been trending on social media with their famous #Girlsquad tag and are ready to take over South Africa with their unique and affordable products. 


3INA which is pronounced, Mina, by retail experts Pablo Rivera and Mark Eve, hope to produce high-quality makeup products and an affordable makeup price, now who wouldn.t want that? 
3INA made their debut by opening their first concept store at Eastgate Mall, Johannesburg on the 11th of August and plan on opening a second and third store at Sandton City, Johannesburg and Menlyn Shopping Centre, Pretoria later this year. They released a range which consists of 450 exciting new products including colour cosmetics, skincare and beauty tools. Their range covers every possible shade of colour there is so there is something for everyone.


I was lucky enough to receive some cream eyeshadow and kohl pencils from 3INA. I was so amazed at the different colours and the quality of the products. The cream eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and the apply smoothly. It lasts throughout the day so you can stand out with your #Girlsquad wherever you all are. The kohl pencils are very creamy and just glide onto my eyelids. I love changing the colours on my bottom waterline to make the colours pop.



I find these products to be very versatile. I used number 317 as a cream eyeshadow and I sometimes use it as a base highlight. It creates the most stunning shimmer on my cheekbones. It worked just as well in my inner corners and down the bridge of my nose.


 Don't limit yourself to just one area of your face. I love using number 300 as an overall glitter colour over any eye look I created.


For more information about 3INA, visit their website here, or their social media pages such as,
Facebook and Instagram . 

10 comments:

  1. This brand sounds really good :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, that teal/blue cream eyeshadow is so beautiful. Sounds like a great brand :) x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not in south Africa but these look beautiful

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen this brand sold in Sephora Malaysia when I was back to visit my family but because I didn't read any reviews about them before, I decided not to purchase anything. Am really kicking myself for that decision.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. O wow, I love this. do they sell it in online. I see you only mentioned them opening stores in jhb:/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a really great brand! I love they are affordable too. The colours and pigments are gorgeous and seem like really good quality. I will definitely have to check this brand out as I've never heard of them before!! Not that I need any more products to fill my drawers with haha. Thanks for sharing this!

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shades of these eye liners! They look so gorgeous :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad that you're reviewing this brand, I've not tried it yet but I'd be interested in using the eye cream, and other products.
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very cute products darling, the eyeliner are really cute!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!

    http://curlyjosephine.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete