31 Dec 2016

GOODBYE 2016


It is finally the end of 2016, a year I found the most challenging physically and emotionally. I did not want to end my 2016 on a beauty review post, but rather a proper farewell to 2016 post. 
The end of twenty sixteen is near, and with it brings the end of my University life as I have completed my final year. The second half of this year was particularly challenging due to the uncertainty as to whether or not we will write our exams and be eligible to graduate, as well as the need to self-study with the limited lecture times available. 

My blog used to be a place I could use as an escape from work as well as help me destress. Unfortunately, there were technical issues and I was cut off from any internet access for two months, If there are any students reading this post you would know how essential wifi is, especially during exam time when you need to watch some series while you have your lunch/dinner to really get the most out of your break period. This prevented me from posting on my blog or any other social media platforms except for Twitter (thanks MTN for making Twitter free).

After countless phone calls and report updates Telkom sent a technician and I am able to squeeze in one last blog post for the year, so here goes...

Thank you to everyone who continuously supports me and my blog. I would also like to thank Cosmetix SA for letting me be apart of their team. I hope everyone had a joyous Christmas, and I wish you all everything of the best in the new year. 

"I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something." 
- Neil Gaiman



No comments:

Post a Comment