5 Mar 2017

REVIEW: THE BODY SHOP STRAWBERRY HAND CREAM


I have never been one for hand creams but since last year I am always seen squeezing some cream throughout the day. I have been struggling with really dry hands since last year Winter which was why I suddenly needed to have hand cream on hand. After some brand sampling I settled on the Body Shop hand cream in the Strawberry flavour, and here's why...



The Body Shop has a variety of scented hand creams that are packed into a 30ml travel-friendly tube. The lid is a screw-on plastic top. There are 11 different flavours to choose from but the strawberry flavour was love at first sniff. 


The actual formula is a satiny creamy consistency that is packed with moisture to tackle even the driest of hands. The Body Shop claims that their hand cream is a light, non-greasy texture which leaves your hands feeling softer and smoother than before. 

The hand cream contains cold-pressed strawberry seed oil which gives it the most amazing strawberry scent, as well as shea butter all the way from Ghana which helps bring moisture back into your hands. 

You only need a pea size amount which will work for a good 2-3 hours. The strawberry scent lingers on for much longer which is great because I love the smell of strawberries. As the Body Shop mentioned, their formula is non-greasy and that was evident when I used it because it didn't leave any sticky feeling once absorbed into my skin. 

I am thoroughly enjoying using this hand cream and it is definitely a brand I would consider repurchasing.

I purchased my hand cream from The Body Shop for R60.00.
Side note, The Body Shop is cruelty-free!

11 comments:

  1. i saw this at bodyshop counter but dint try it...would definitely check it out this time :)

    xx
    www.planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love body shops hand creams this one smells gorgeous!

    Laur x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything I tried from the Body Shop and their hand creams are the best! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Body Shop products are really good :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried any of The Body Shop hand creams, this sounds gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, followed you on Bloglovin' xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the The Body Shop creams a lot, but I never rtied the strawberry one.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the frosted berries one, and I loooove it. I got it for christmas and the smell is so good! Wish it lasted a little longer, I agree it only lasts 2-3 hours.
    Kate || www.katerattley.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this product!

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net/2017/02/elevate-your-office-style-in-high-shine.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I really love it this cream
    The Body Shop is one of my favorite brands
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't tried theirs yet. I'm all about hand cream these days. Loccitane also makes a fabulous one, but a bit pricier.

    ReplyDelete